Fine tuning your Ryobi BT3000, BT3100 (BT3K) saw

I know a lot of readers here don't take the Ryobi BT3K table saws seriously, but I've had good luck with mine. I've written-up some instructions on fine-tuning it.
http://www.cgallery.com/jpthien/index.htm
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I've got one of these saws as well. It's my first table saw. At some point I think I'll want to get something bigger and beefier. But it's doing a good job for me so far.

Thanks, these look like they'll be very helpful!