Fine HOmebuilding Magazines FA

HI! I have just listed seven (7) years of Fine Homebuilding Magazine on ebay. They are like new condition and have been stored on special magazine hangers. They belonged to my son-in-law and we are hoping they will go to a good home. They can be viewed at /, click on eclectique auctions, then on magazines. Thanks for looking!