Fine Homebuilding Magazine question

I have issues 52 thru 83, 85 thru 110 and 113 thru 115. They are all in good shape and were taken care of. Any idea what they may be worth? Chris
|I have issues 52 thru 83, 85 thru 110 and 113 thru 115. They are all |in good shape and were taken care of. |Any idea what they may be worth?
I have been a subscriber for some time but have also picked up quite a few back issues at a local used bookstore over the years. Typically they go for anywhere from $1.50 to $3.00. Seems to depend on their mood when they priced them. I also ask for and get a 10% discount when I buy more than 10 or so.