Finding parts for planes

Is there anyone that sells parts for Stanley planes, like the screws for the tote and other assorted screws and bolts? Searched ebay for just parts and didn't come up with anything. Thanks.

Reply to
Paul O.

I have a few parts for a Boeing 767 and a complete Cessna 172 that I can part out!!!

Reply to
Searcher

Believe it or don't but the answer is Stanley.

Google a search of archived wreck.wood for Lori and Stanley. The answer should be, Lori at Stanley, 800-262-5161, ext

55839.

Thank her when you are done onna 'count of it would make your mother proud on this Day For Mothers.

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

They have an online catalog

Reply to
Anne Watson

Hey, thanks. Don't know why I didn't think of Stanley. Just trying to make it too hard I guess.

Reply to
Paul O.

I've had good luck with Bob Kaune

Bob S

Reply to
Bob Summers

The age of the plane matters. teh Older Stanleys had a different thread than the newer ones. The best way to do it is to buy junkers and strip them for parts. Keep an eye open at flea markets and antique stores for those as well as for boxes of parts. Depending on where you are that may or not be easy. Stanleyworks will seel the parts for the newer planes. Old plane dealers will be able to sell you the needed parts for older planes, but it'll cost more than the bottom feeder route. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax