Finding parts for planes

Is there anyone that sells parts for Stanley planes, like the screws for the tote and other assorted screws and bolts? Searched ebay for just parts and didn't come up with anything. Thanks.
--
Paul O.
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Paul O. wrote:

Believe it or don't but the answer is Stanley.
Google a search of archived wreck.wood for Lori and Stanley. The answer should be, Lori at Stanley, 800-262-5161, ext 55839.
Thank her when you are done onna 'count of it would make your mother proud on this Day For Mothers.
UA100
They have an online catalog
Try this http://stanleytools.com/default.asp?TYPE=STATICLEFT&PAGE=partsservice.htm&LEFT=left_partsservice.htm

http://stanleytools.com/default.asp?TYPE=STATICLEFT&PAGE=partsservice.htm&LEFT=left_partsservice.htm
Hey, thanks. Don't know why I didn't think of Stanley. Just trying to make it too hard I guess.
--
Anne Watson wrote:

http://stanleytools.com/default.asp?TYPE=STATICLEFT&PAGE=partsservice.htm&LEFT=left_partsservice.htm
The age of the plane matters. teh Older Stanleys had a different thread than the newer ones. The best way to do it is to buy junkers and strip them for parts. Keep an eye open at flea markets and antique stores for those as well as for boxes of parts. Depending on where you are that may or not be easy. Stanleyworks will seel the parts for the newer planes. Old plane dealers will be able to sell you the needed parts for older planes, but it'll cost more than the bottom feeder route. Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work
use:

I've had good luck with Bob Kaune <http://www.antique-used-tools.com/ Bob S