Finally talked to Lee Valley

OK - That was a good one 8~)

Erik

Reply to
Erik Ahrens

LOL! That's pretty good, but don't try to claim you invented the word "ridiculuity", because that's *mine* :-)

Reply to
Steve Turner

I normally try to stay out of these little wars, but gawd that was ever a "coffee through the nose, non-stop laughter for five minutes" moment...

Reply to
Steve Turner

I'm gonna call the doctor that did my vasectomy and find out if his work is still guaranteed. After all, he told me that if Suzie from accounting ever tried to claim that something happened after the company picnic, why

- I could just come back to him and he would take my side...

Can I be next - can I, can I?

Doug

Reply to
Doug Winterburn

can you be a what? a moron? a bozo? a knuckle dragging neander?

Pick one and I'll send you a hat with your personality type emblazoned upon it.

dave

Doug W>

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Bad monkey!

Reply to
Unisaw A100

"The new telephone book is here!"

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 11:18:57 GMT, Unisaw A100 brought forth from the murky depths:

Christ, if you're going to come back with a "bad monkey" every time that asshole posts (what was it, 380 last month?) something, I'm gonna hafta plonk you, too, Keeter, and Doug, Sylvan, Trent, Charlie. Shit, too many otherwise good people.

Enough already, guys. DFTGDMFT!

-- Friends Don't Let Friends Eat Turkey and Drive --

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Now that BAD's bought a sprayer I think "HVLP Dave" would be a more appropriate handle. In his case it would stand for "High Output - Little Purpose".

Nova

But C-less, aintcha gonna wind up eventually just readin' yer own posts, if'n ya keep going this way and ain't that sorta, well - solipsistic and wouldn't the isolation of the whole thing could make you as crazy as BAD.

I still like the "Take what you want and stick the rest...er - leave the rest." approach.

If'n we chase away BAD, we'll have ta break in a new mole to play whack-a-mole with.

'Course we've never lacked for new recruits in this area in the past but I don't think we've ever had one live this long since Bennett Leeds passed on into the void.

Regards, Tom Thomas J. Watson-Cabinetmaker Gulph Mills, Pennsylvania

Tom Watson

That's because I always wear a helmet while posting to the Wreck. Gives me "staying" power.

dave

Tom Wats>

snip

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Ummm, maybe that should be DFTGDMFBM!?

UA100

Reply to
Unisaw A100

Dave, I don't doubt that you have plenty of these hats.

What I don't understand is why you think Doug would want a hat with your name stitched into it?

Art

Reply to
Wood Butcher

I heard that!...

too much monkey business. got an obsesssion with small furry animals, Keith?

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

I heard that!...

too much monkey business. got an obsession with small furry animals, Keith?

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Bad monkey!

Reply to
Unisaw A100

we COULD all chip in for some more intensive therapy (for you; not your furry friends)

dave

Unisaw A100 wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

On Sat, 08 Nov 2003 18:32:16 GMT, Unisaw A100 brought forth from the murky depths:

Ya got it in one, Keets.

-------------------------------------------------------- Murphy was an Optimist ----------------------------

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to