Finally found one!

If you have never done a rebuild, check with the boys over at

... There are many folks over there that have done some beautiful restores and have wealth of restoration knowledge that can't be found anywhere else.

This is example of the mythical $100 Unisaw.. if you wait long enough... great find--get them, fix them, treasure them.

Here is another great resource for Unisaw rebuilds:

Two months later, he is selling the house and needs the basement cleaned

Reply to
Pat Barber

John.. re: golden rule... I have a strong belief in karma, which to me is about the same thing... you get back what you put in... If you DID throw him a lowball price at first, the odds are that it still would have been higher than the offer he made to you, and this way you get to SUCK BIG TIME and feel good about treating a friend like a friend.... YMMV

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

simple... paint first so that you can color coordinate the cord..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis

you SUCKETH *BIG* time!

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

OR... buy the cord then use it to have the decorator harmonize the paint choice.

decisions, decisions.

Reply to
Robatoy

Can I come visit after you get them all setup? :)

Reply to
Odinn

Awesome links - thanks Pat!

Reply to