Finally found one!

Page 2 of 2

<snip>

Aren't friends great?!
BTW, when I bought a _new_ Unisaw, I still needed to make a new cord, strip the cosmolins, and align everything until it was right. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. That's just what you do when a cabinet saw moves into your show, new or used.
Now make them something really nice.
Patriarch
ps: Did you ask him about the shed full of 12/4 walnut drying in the back? ;-)
Patriarch wrote:

Shhh! You weren't supposed to notice that!
Actually, the only wood that he had was a piece of 2/4 x 10" x 96" cherry - which I did ask for and receive. The rest of the wood was PT for decking.
On Tue, 24 May 2005 19:45:27 -0400, John Anderson

All I can say is that you suck the suckiest suck that ever was sucked!
<sigh>
Tim Douglass
http://www.DouglassClan.com
Strictly some fine congrats John, that's awesome!
--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
John Anderson wrote: