Finally found a great tune for my Podcast

http://www.garagewoodworks.com/video.php
Just needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.
On 9/19/2010 3:06 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

Excellent!
In all respects ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Thank you. Those are fun to make. Coming up with ideas is getting challenging. I think I need to tackle a project for my next one.
GarageWoodworks wrote:

Your video was very informative. The pictures/video were worth a thousand words. Trivial comment: Twice you said "by default" when you meant "by geometry", "by transitivity", or the equivalent (I doubt you confused anyone).
Thanks for sharing! Bill

Thank you. Not sure why I said default. You are correct, either geometry or transitivity would have been more appropriate.