Finally found a great tune for my Podcast

needed to provide a well deserved credit at the end of the video.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Excellent!

In all respects ...

Reply to
Swingman

Thank you. Those are fun to make. Coming up with ideas is getting challenging. I think I need to tackle a project for my next one.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks

Your video was very informative. The pictures/video were worth a thousand words. Trivial comment: Twice you said "by default" when you meant "by geometry", "by transitivity", or the equivalent (I doubt you confused anyone).

Thanks for sharing! Bill

Reply to
Bill

Thank you. Not sure why I said default. You are correct, either geometry or transitivity would have been more appropriate.

Reply to
GarageWoodworks