Finally...Fine Woodworking

"Edward Hennessey" wrote in message news:oeKdndSFbLS44ujQnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.com...

aissiette" which has been translated as "stolen from another's plate", probably because broken plates are a fundamental resource in the craft.

Regards,

Edward Hennessey

Reply to
Edward Hennessey

I bought my wife a Color Nook for Christmas. They also save the purchased e-books so it can be reloaded. She had the older model and upgrading was automatic. I doubt any free books (Project Gutenburg, etc.) are saved or even savable anywhere, though.

Reply to
krw

I'm sure that's on its way.

I feel that Amazon has shot themselves in the foot by not allowing your entire library to be bulk-downloaded after a replacement Kindle has been sent to you, after the third one has died, y'know? But, no. They want you to remember your list and download each one separately. Read all the (especially some of the lower-starred) feedback comments to get the overall tone of acceptance of the Kindlebeast. It's not all sweetness and light.

-- Life is full of obstacle illusions. -- Grant Frazier

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Reply to
DGDevin