Finally...Fine Woodworking

Page 2 of 2

Model RR mags? Tell me about it! Within the past year I've expanded my collecting to the UK! Ever read Model Railway Journal or RailModel Digest?

It's a moderate form of Hoarding. My wife and I both suffer from it. A few years back we had to move a bunch of stuff into the unfinished attic. We brought it all back down recently to get rid of some of it and now the garage/shop is unusable for any purpose. Sigh ...
"Jay Pique" wrote in message

That's cool, congratulations. I don't know what to do about magazines, we're about out of room. I've thought of scanning the one or two really interesting articles in each magazine and putting them in my computer (hard drive space being cheap these days). But then I'd have to make a database so I could find the articles when I needed them. That's probably what I'll have to do though, any more heaps of magazines in this place and the fire marshal might get involved.

Recent local story where a woman was dragged out of a burning house by neighbors. Several hours later the fire department still had not been able to penetrate the second floor. Among other things found on the first floor were a large piano, a motor cycle and several apparently dead appliances. Then there were the stacks of newspapers and magazines separated by goat trails. If she had not been near the front door, the neighbors would never have been able to get her out.
--
Ever wonder why doctors, dentists and lawyers have to Practice so much? Ever
wonder why you let them Practice on You?