Finally a tool which may turn me into a Neanderthal woodworker.

Page 2 of 2
"Morris Dovey" wrote

the belt magnet. This new duct tape is designed and approved by Red Green. It is strong enough to hold vehicles together.
Lee Michaels wrote:

Now that just sounds tacky - but you got me thinking about some magnetic latex paint that I saw in a catalog a while back. If I painted the handle a nice (magnetic) lime green, it would help me find it if I ever set it down for a (senior) moment...
--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Ah, yes..Red Green. And who said Canada never contributed to the Space Program. Trailer Park Boys, Celine Dijon and Red Green, no wonder that the rest of the planet has a skewed sense of what Canadians are about....

Ah, yes..Red Green. And who said Canada never contributed to the Space Program. Trailer Park Boys, Celine Dijon and Red Green, no wonder that the rest of the planet has a skewed sense of what Canadians are about.... ======================================== Blame it on PBS. They brought us Red Green and Benny Hill. So we have those distorted perceptions of both Canada and England.

Brits there. I was talking to a few of them one time and they told me that the only thing that they knew about the US was from watching Dynasty. How's that for an accurate look at American life?
Robatoy wrote:

Red Green is my hero! "Today's winner will receive a free trip to Sam and Ella's restaurant."

Robatoy wrote:

Spare the duct tape, spoil the job

I do like Canukian food though.
-Zz
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 07:02:08 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

...and for us Southern Canadians it was and always shall be "The Three Stooges"...
cg

On Brainiacs (A BBC kid's science show) in the UK they did just that, first with 50 pieces and then with 100 pieces...the 100 piece car went to 80 feet before it fell to the ground...

They will offer nuclear-powered ultra-magnets that will do the job. But read the fine print if you have any fillings in your teeth.

Hmmmm. I have looked and looked at the picture.
Where is the power cord?
Or is it battery powered? :^)
RonB
You have got to give them credit for an amazing effort in building the thing.
The photography is outstanding.
Robatoy wrote:

Jumped The Shark - 4/1/09.
I appreciate their sense of humour.
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 05:06:13 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy