Finally... a new (affordable!) tool I like

Page 3 of 3
100 ft lbs of torque? That's more than my Harley. That would rip your arm off. 100 inch pounds is more likely.

Only in your wettest of dreams. ;)

He left that ambiguous. Inch pounds would be spec for the Milwaukee.

Oh. "More than". I initially read it as "more like". :D

100 ft lbs of torque on am impact is nothing to handle. Most tire stores use 1/2" drive impacts that are capable of 175-150 ft lbs of torque. Your Harley has a torque that is constant as opposed to that of an impact.

arm
He was talking about a regular driver rather than an impact driver. How ya doing, Leon? Been a while.

I stand corrected. ;~)

Doing fine CW, I'v been kinda busy.

You should find the nitwit that posted 100 FT LBS of torque and flame his ass to kingdom come.
Or read more closely.
Personally, I would assume that one would immediately go to inch pounds when considering a an 8" long, 45 oz. 12v drill.
Sillier still, to compare that tiny drill to your Harley. Maybe that should have been your tip off before posting.
Robert