Finally a good day!!

Page 2 of 2

Paul Harvey said in his news show that the Russian Govt had traced almost all their AIDS cases to barber shop straight razors and as a result had banned the practice in Russia. About 5 years ago the State Board sent out a letter saying that they had learned of several cases of Hep B that had been contracted via straight razor and asked the barbers of KY to retire their razors. The Hep B transmittion was from patron to barber rather than patron to patron, the stuff we sanatize our tools in is an effective viruside, but from what I have heard a pin point of blood is enough to catch Hep B.
KY
Thu, Apr 15, 2004, 8:31pm snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net (KentuckyHighlander) says: Getting old sucks! 2 months ago a couple of dopers ran my mailbox down <snip>
Ah. What you need to do is check the archives for mailbox. Read that, then get a nice steel, big, mailbox post put in. Then wait for them to hit it again. That'll cheer you up. LMAO
JOAT I will feel equality has arrived when we can elect to office women who are as unqualified as some of the men who are already there. - Maureen Reagan
Ah. What you need to do is check the archives for mailbox. Read that, then get a nice steel, big, mailbox post put in. Then wait for them to hit it again. That'll cheer you up. LMAO
I told my wife that if they hit this one I'll make the next one out of 1/4 inch steel tubing and weld old lawn mower blades, ground to a point, onto the thing. If they hit that they'll be there the next day fersure.
I'll scan the archives, but I doubt my state of cheer could get any higher, it's like the sun has never been brighter than it's been today. Wonderful day.
KY

Something hollow, filled with concrete.

Were they caught?

No, but I live on a dead end road, two other families live past my house and my mail box has been run over almost every night for the past 4-5 weeks until it could no longer be propped up. One of those times they left a piece of the ground effects from the door area of the car, matching said suspect down the street. The family in question has an affinity for setting fires, mostly to their own house, so calling the cops isn't in the plan. ;-)
KY
Kentucky Highlander wrote:

Thread in the rec....
Philski