finally. . .a gloat???????

A company my nephew worked for shut down an liquidated lots of stuff. I wound up with a Porter-Cable 5116, 16" Omnijig dovetail machine with a 5117 1/2" blind dovetail template and a 5122 Adjustable through dovetail template for 1/2" and 3/4" dovetails. . .all for a grand total of $75USD.
"Hey, Miss Rawlings, we did good?"
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
just wanted to add, nothing is broken, nothing is missing, even have the manual and original packing and box.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
A company my nephew worked for shut down an liquidated lots of stuff. I wound up with a Porter-Cable 5116, 16" Omnijig dovetail machine with a 5117 1/2" blind dovetail template and a 5122 Adjustable through dovetail template for 1/2" and 3/4" dovetails. . .all for a grand total of $75USD.
"Hey, Miss Rawlings, we did good?"
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

All that was broken was the word wrap on your post. ;-)
You done good, kid. That's a good machine, for a very good price. Now find yourself a PC 690 series router for it, and go make something!
Patriarch
Thanks. I haven't a clue about the word wrap thingy. Text is set to wrap at 76 characters as always. If I have to buy a special router to use a spacial tool to use with a router, , ,the tool goes up for sale. I already have a Bosch 1617EVS with adaptor to use PC guide bushings. I just picked it up yesterday and still looking over the manual. So far the manual doesn't impress me, but I'll figure it all out soon. <s>
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

All that was broken was the word wrap on your post. ;-)
You done good, kid. That's a good machine, for a very good price. Now find yourself a PC 690 series router for it, and go make something!
Patriarch

characters as always. If I have to buy a special router to use a spacial tool to use with a router, , ,the tool goes up for sale. I already have a Bosch 1617EVS with adaptor to use PC guide bushings. I just picked it up yesterday and still looking over the manual. So far the manual doesn't impress me, but I'll figure it all out soon. <s> usually, it's an "HTML" thing... if turned on, disable it..
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing
All I want to know is, where is the request "you suck"? Good deal tho
i don't have it on here. . .not allowed.
-- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -

usually, it's an "HTML" thing... if turned on, disable it..
mac Please remove splinters before emailing

up with a Porter-Cable 5116, 16" Omnijig dovetail machine with a 5117 1/2" blind dovetail template and a 5122 Adjustable through dovetail template for 1/2" and 3/4" dovetails. . .all for a grand total of $75USD.

Yep, you suck.
thanks guy's. . .the quoted line is from the movie "Cross Creek", and 'miss Rawlings yells back "We did magnificently!" I am now trying to find the recommended 14degree bit and start getting used to it. -- SwampBug - - - - - - - - - - - -
wrote:

Yep, you suck.