Finally a clamp gloat.

Got an email about a rebate for handtools yesterday. I knew of a few Bessy clamps waiting to be marked down at the local store.
I got all they had (3).
I ended up with 1-40" and 2-50" for a total of $56. Now to send the rebate form and get a $20 gift card. 3 clamps @ $39 after taxes
You SUCK! I just paid $36 ea. for the 31's.
David
rllipham wrote:

So are you going to tell us which store you bought from?
Lakeland, FL and there are no more in the surrounding area. I call every HD within 40 miles

of bucks on clamps?" (at $2.39/gallon)
So, more importantly, Randall, how are you folks coming on putting the state back together after your recent spate of unfortunate weather? I note that my in-box is full of discount travel offers to Florida, strangely enough.
Patriarch
Thanks for asking.
I had a direct hit with the last storm and brushes with two others. I have no structural damage, just fallen trees and a rear wooden fence that did not fair well. I have everything cleaned from the fallen trees but I have another to take out. All mulberry trees.
The fence has to wait. I have been out of work since July and can not tap reserves for the fence. Things have been tight around here. We did buy a BQ grill after the last storm. No lights for 8 days. My neighbor had lights the next morning and let me run a cord to the house to keep the refer and freezer cold. At night we could run a room AC and TV or PC. The cable and internet never missed a beat.
On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 05:09:05 GMT, patriarch