Filtering Me

I think like there are a few that filter my messages out. Sorry for whatever I have done to push anyone to do that. I hope it's my multiple guesses at "What is it?"? No matter what it is, regards..
Bill

If they are filtering you I'm not sure they are going to be able to read your apology.
On 10/11/10 10:11 PM, GarageWoodworks wrote:

now, they will
--

-MIKE-

Am I next? :^P