filing cabinet plans

I'm about to build a computer desk and would like to consider a rolling filing cabinet to go with it. Is there any place out there with free 2 draw plans I can download? Since I will have to do a lot of altering for it to work with my desk, I don't want to buy plans that may end up being be useless to me.

In addition, any suggestion on a supplier of modern cabinet hardware. Everything I come across is the "Country", Classic, old fashioned, etc" style.

Thanks

Reply to
Nicholas