FIG (Festool Owner's Grouppe) 4th Annual Board Meeting

FIG (Festool Investors Grouppe) 4th Annual Board Meeting:
https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopJustStuff#5822681330364748930
L to R - Leon, Karl, Robert (Nailshooter)
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net

Well, I don't see any missing digits (but I can't see all the opportunities). You guys must be doeing something right. Oh, that'd be the libations.
It's like Cliff Clayven's (Cheers) analysis, re: "herd enhancement". Predators prey on the weak and feeble members of a herd, thereby increasing the genetic quality of the herd. And by drinking a LOT, we kill off the weak and feeble brain cells, thereby increasing our brain capacity and overall intelligence.
On 12/16/2012 6:25 PM, Zz Yzx wrote:

Well actually you should be able to see my left thumb, but..... ;~)

Absolutely True. I tried hard to kill off all of the feeble ones last night!
On 12/16/12 6:11 PM, Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopJustStuff#5822681330364748930
Ha Ha!! I guess what's on the table shows where the priorities are. :-)
--

-MIKE-

Actually, serious very work being done ... the Shellac Committee, testing the efficacy of various thinners.
--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

On 12/17/2012 12:34 AM, Swingman wrote:

You looked shellaced. I think you looked Buttonlaced... ;-)
Swingman wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/111355467778981859077/EWoodShopJustStuff#5822681330364748930
How did Willie Nelson get in the picture?
--
G.W. Ross

One way to stop a runaway horse is to

Are you sure you guys are from the Festool Investors Grouppe? Hell, I don't see one Festool machine, Festool hat or shirt in that picture.
There isn't even anything GREEN in that picture except for some of the designs on the placemats. Of course, after you emptied all those bottles and got sick afterwards, there might have been some green upchucking, but unfortunately, that doesn't count as a Festool green confirmation.