Fibonacci, the Golden Mean, Golden Ratio etc..

For those who like reading about eye pleasing design. I stumbled across this page which I hadn't seen before:
http://www.facialbeauty.org/divineproportion.html
It provides good visuals for students of design.
--
Greg

FWW #168 (February 2004) had an article on guidelines for good design; the article covers the golden ratio.