Fibonacci scale tool - anyone have plans online?

I saw this thing demonstrated on the Wood mag website free videos, I had forgotten how neat it was. As I like to design my own stuff or alter plans, I could use that tool, but I'm not sure I can find that back issue of Wood although I do subscribe mine are in various piles around the house. Have y'all seen these plans free on-line? I'll be looking for my Nov 06 issue, but it would be great if someone knows of plans on-line.

Scott

Reply to
scott

HotRdd

link has a lot of projects on one page. You will need to scroll almost to the bottom of the page to find the Golden Section Gauge. Earl Creel

Reply to
Earl Creel

Earl Creel wrote: |

| This link has a lot of projects on one page. You will need to | scroll almost to the bottom of the page to find the Golden Section | Gauge.

I wasn't able to view the page except as a script. To see what Earl is talking about, see

Morris Dovey

A video on how to use it is here:

Scroll to the last one in the RH pane.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

scott wrote: | I saw this thing demonstrated on the Wood mag website free videos, I | had forgotten how neat it was. As I like to design my own stuff or | alter plans, I could use that tool, but I'm not sure I can find that | back issue of Wood although I do subscribe mine are in various piles | around the house. Have y'all seen these plans free on-line? I'll | be looking for my Nov 06 issue, but it would be great if someone | knows of plans on-line.

Scott...

I just put a conceptual "how-to" in news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking that'll get you started on whatever size tool you might want.

HTH

Morris Dovey

Thanks a Lot ! You guys are very helpful. Wife wants a game table, coffee table, the kids need a toy table, etc so I'll be busy! Scott

Reply to
scott