Fibonacci scale tool - anyone have plans online?

I saw this thing demonstrated on the Wood mag website free videos, I had forgotten how neat it was. As I like to design my own stuff or alter plans, I could use that tool, but I'm not sure I can find that back issue of Wood although I do subscribe mine are in various piles around the house. Have y'all seen these plans free on-line? I'll be looking for my Nov 06 issue, but it would be great if someone knows of plans on-line.
Scott
http://www.woodstore.net/figaandhowto.html
http://www.robertkarl.org/woodworkingblog/atom.xml This link has a lot of projects on one page. You will need to scroll almost to the bottom of the page to find the Golden Section Gauge. Earl Creel

Earl Creel wrote: | http://www.robertkarl.org/woodworkingblog/atom.xml | This link has a lot of projects on one page. You will need to | scroll almost to the bottom of the page to find the Golden Section | Gauge.
I wasn't able to view the page except as a script. To see what Earl is talking about, see <
http://goldennumber.net/images/goldensectiongauge.gif

A video on how to use it is here: <http://www.woodmagazine.com/wood/file.jsp?item=video/player&temp=yes
Scroll to the last one in the RH pane.
scott wrote: | I saw this thing demonstrated on the Wood mag website free videos, I | had forgotten how neat it was. As I like to design my own stuff or | alter plans, I could use that tool, but I'm not sure I can find that | back issue of Wood although I do subscribe mine are in various piles | around the house. Have y'all seen these plans free on-line? I'll | be looking for my Nov 06 issue, but it would be great if someone | knows of plans on-line.
Scott...
I just put a conceptual "how-to" in news:alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking that'll get you started on whatever size tool you might want.
HTH
Thanks a Lot ! You guys are very helpful. Wife wants a game table, coffee table, the kids need a toy table, etc so I'll be busy! Scott