fiberglass lamp shade source

I am looking for a source (wholesale preferred) for raw fiberglass sheets. Such as those used to make lamp shades in the 1950's. I want to make some custom shades for some lamps I am going to making.

Thanks, Kris

Reply to
speedbuggy

A bit of Googling found . Never done business with the company, it's just the first one I hit that seemed to actually have the stuff for sale--I suspect there are others.

Reply to
J. Clarke

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 06:46:45 -0400, "J. Clarke" brought forth from the murky depths:

"SIXTY ONE BUCKS FOR A GALLON OF GLUE?" he asked, quietly.

Comprehensive Website Development

Reply to
Larry Jaques