Festool T55 Plunge Cut Saw Deal Breakers & a Neener

Damn! I asked one of the vendors selling Festool stuff about that guide accessories. He assured me that there was no such thing. According to him, you have to have the Festool table to get "squaring capability". Given that the additional cost was a deal breaker, don't know why he'd lie. Guess he didn't keep up with the Festool product line and announcements.
Any idea what Festool's Angle Unit FS-KS is going for?
Too late for me - got the other guide system - with square attachment - in dovetail grooves.
charlie b

http://www.festoolusa.com/ProductDetails.aspx?id=8&prodidI1588
So here's deal breaker #1

there is a squaring jig: Item # 491588 for $71.50.
instead of the jig alone, i purchased the guide rail accessory kit for the two 55" rail that i use with the ts55eq saw.
now, i will admit that i am a bit miffed by the cost of adding something as mundane and expected on a vac as a place/way to store the electrical cord, and even the hose. these should not be add-ons! couldn't they have just designed the vac with small semi-circular clips around its perimeter to accomodate these things? there are just some things for which i will not pay.