Festool Sweepstakes

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 07:23:30 -0500, the infamous Markem scrawled the following:

They could mark them on the inside and the guy can only see it when he's done, eh? Talk about total satisfaction: See what you win by boffin' 'er!

-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

You don't understand what a cultural icon Timmies is up here in the Frozen North, C-Less. Our troops have one in Kandahar. When Tim's runs a contest here in Canada, they do a modified one for the troops with different prizes that they deliver on base.

They could have bought the thing, sold them for a buck, donated the proceeds to charity and had a HUGE marketing campaign.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:27:44 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone scrawled the following:

True, I haven't the foggiest. What I do grok in its entirety is that one cannot purchase a small, inexpensive item from LVT in a cost-effective manner due to the overwhelmingly large cost of postage for said teensy item from said vendor, in either country. I miss the days when costs were cheaper due to lower values on Canuckistani Loonies. I miss the Claudia $20s, too. Can't find a good color pic:

Our troops have one in Kandahar. When Tim's runs

Yes, and as I stated earlier,

They surely lost money and business on that decision.