Festool Sweepstakes

Page 1 of 2
There is a new $10k sweeps from the Festeringtool guys. Now to figure out which 2 tools I'll pick if I win...
--
STOP LIVING LIKE VEAL
-----------------------

First prize is only $6000 ...

pfffffff... petty cash...... I can win THAT much by Rrrrrrolling Up The Rim....

pfffffff... petty cash...... I can win THAT much by Rrrrrrolling Up The Rim....
-------------------------------------------------------------------- Totally lost me, must be a Great North thing ...

http://www.everycup.ca /

http://www.everycup.ca /
LOL!

That kind of campaign would work for condom manufacturers, no?
"Robatoy" wrote:
That kind of campaign would work for condom manufacturers, no? -------------------------------------- So who is going to drag out the old one about manufacturing condoms and baby bottle nipples in the same plant?
And more importantly, the difference in sounds during manufacture.
Lew

...and douche nozzles.

That kind of campaign would work for condom manufacturers, no?
Dunno, I've always thought of that as roll on.
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:13:57 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Robatoy

Come again?
-- May those who love us, love us; And may those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping. --old Gaelic blessing
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:13:57 -0700 (PDT), Robatoy

Would that not be inverse of roll up?
Mark
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 07:23:30 -0500, the infamous Markem

They could mark them on the inside and the guy can only see it when he's done, eh? Talk about total satisfaction: See what you win by boffin' 'er!
-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin

snip
See also:
<http://www.leevalley.com/gifts/page.aspx?c=1&pV683&cat=4,104,53217>
On Mar 31, 10:19pm, Dave Balderstone

.
Hahahahahahaha!!! ROTF..... that's rich....

They'll sell them!!

My understanding is that the inventor tried to sell them to Tim Horton's first, and they said no.
Twits.
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:41:40 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone

They surely lost money and business on that decision.
Oh, yeah. That's an _important_piece_of_technology_ which can't afford to be lost! <thud>
Now I want everyone to send $20 to LVT for one of those. Yeah, that's $2.50 for the item and a wee bit for shipping and handling fees.
-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin

You don't understand what a cultural icon Timmies is up here in the Frozen North, C-Less. Our troops have one in Kandahar. When Tim's runs a contest here in Canada, they do a modified one for the troops with different prizes that they deliver on base.
They could have bought the thing, sold them for a buck, donated the proceeds to charity and had a HUGE marketing campaign.
On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:27:44 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone

True, I haven't the foggiest. What I do grok in its entirety is that one cannot purchase a small, inexpensive item from LVT in a cost-effective manner due to the overwhelmingly large cost of postage for said teensy item from said vendor, in either country. I miss the days when costs were cheaper due to lower values on Canuckistani Loonies. I miss the Claudia $20s, too. Can't find a good color pic:
http://www.bondwine.com/images/money2.jpg

Yes, and as I stated earlier,