Festool Sweepstakes

There is a new $10k sweeps from the Festeringtool guys. Now to figure out which 2 tools I'll pick if I win...

Reply to
Larry Jaques

First prize is only $6000 ...

Reply to
LDosser

pfffffff... petty cash...... I can win THAT much by Rrrrrrolling Up The Rim....

Reply to
Robatoy

pfffffff... petty cash...... I can win THAT much by Rrrrrrolling Up The Rim....

-------------------------------------------------------------------- Totally lost me, must be a Great North thing ...

Reply to
LDosser

Robatoy

LDosser

That kind of campaign would work for condom manufacturers, no?

Reply to
Robatoy

See also:

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Hahahahahahaha!!! ROTF..... that's rich....

Reply to
Robatoy

That kind of campaign would work for condom manufacturers, no?

-------------------------------------- So who is going to drag out the old one about manufacturing condoms and baby bottle nipples in the same plant?

And more importantly, the difference in sounds during manufacture.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

...and douche nozzles.

Reply to
Robatoy

That kind of campaign would work for condom manufacturers, no?

Dunno, I've always thought of that as roll on.

Reply to
LDosser

They'll sell them!!

Reply to
LDosser

My understanding is that the inventor tried to sell them to Tim Horton's first, and they said no.

Twits.

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:24:37 -0700, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

OK, 1.2 tools.

-- May those who love us, love us; And may those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping. --old Gaelic blessing

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:13:57 -0700 (PDT), the infamous Robatoy scrawled the following:

Come again?

-- May those who love us, love us; And may those that don't love us, May God turn their hearts; And if he doesn't turn their hearts, may he turn their ankles, So we'll know them by their limping. --old Gaelic blessing

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Maybe one tool and one of those Rubbermaid things they sell.

Reply to
LDosser

Would that not be inverse of roll up?

Mark

Reply to
Markem

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 21:41:40 -0600, the infamous Dave Balderstone scrawled the following:

They surely lost money and business on that decision.

Oh, yeah. That's an _important_piece_of_technology_ which can't afford to be lost!

Now I want everyone to send $20 to LVT for one of those. Yeah, that's $2.50 for the item and a wee bit for shipping and handling fees.

-- It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. -- Charles Darwin

Reply to
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 00:04:13 -0700, the infamous "LDosser" scrawled the following:

Yeah, what do they call those? "Plastictainers" or sumpin?

(What's that noise? Did 3 heads just explode?)