Festool Router Questions

Anyone here using a Festool router with a Festool vacuum/dust collector? How much sawdust does it capture compared to when you use the router witout the vacuum?
I own a Festool jigsaw and vacuum, and I've tested how much dust the vacuum caught (about 50%). I'm not terribly impressed with that, because I still have to wear a dust mask and sweep up my shop floor after using the saw, despite using the vac for dust control. If the Festool router & vac combo performs the same, I figure I might as well stick with my PC router.
Just curious--anyone here using a Festool router in a router table? How tedious is it to get a fine depth adjustment?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
John
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

I have bee using a of1000 and a ct22 for long time with no probs,have you got the cap on underneath the base plate?