Festool Granat Sandpaper

Page 2 of 2
On 9/19/2015 12:14 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 9/20/2015 12:29 PM, Leon wrote:

Didn't know anyone still use Garnet sandpaper.
--
Jeff

On 9/20/2015 1:02 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Granat, not Garnet. I had to make sure I did not type Garnet. ;~)
Look here and scroll down to Granat.
http://festoolusa.com/abrasives

I have a large stack of about 500 sheets of 120 and about 250 of 220. This was passed on from my dad, still works the the paper is a bit fragile. Best guess at age is about 30 years old.