Festool / Fien

I am thinking about buying a Festool Circular saw. The main reason for making the move to the Festool Saw would be the dust collection.
Can anybody tell me if the Festool products can be connected to the FEIN shop vacs. I have a Turbo III.

Sure they can
: I am thinking about buying a Festool Circular saw. The main reason for : making the move to the Festool Saw would be the dust collection.
: Can anybody tell me if the Festool products can be connected to the : FEIN shop vacs. I have a Turbo III.
Yes they can, though apparently an adapter may be needed (unless you want to use duct tape). McFeely's has a complete list of Festool hoses and adapters.
    -- Andy Barss

I was looking for some cleaning accesories for my Festool and someone said his Fein tools fit. Festools call for either a 25mm ID or a 36mm OD iirc.

And anyone who needs an adapter might check out Highland Hardware, as well as McFeely's.