Festool, DeWalt, or Makita?

Page 4 of 4
Hey Max, what did you decide to do?
Let us know ... :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Yes, I decided. Now you can sit back and smirk.
I'm going to Albuquerque soon and will be picking it up. TS 75 (w/75") plus 55" track and connectors. Got tired of pissing around with homemade compromises. {:-)
Max (the big spender)
On 4/10/2010 3:08 PM, Max wrote:

Misery, and broke, loves company! ;)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Misery? With a new Festool thingamajig?
Max (grinning)
On 4/10/2010 6:29 PM, Max wrote:

"broke" being the operative word in this case. :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I have just enough $$ left over to buy some raw material .........................and some brads.
Max

Think how much you can save if you don't put a finish on your wood! :-)
Puckdropper

Are you being flippant?
Max (I'm not finished)
Hey Leon ... How's that new TS75 doing?
Wanna race??
:)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

He didn't!! . . . . . . . did he?
On 4/22/2010 12:42 PM, Robatoy wrote:

No eye witness, or photographic evidence, but, by jove, I do believe he did!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010

Well then... if he did, he might finally get around to building some bedroom furniture, eh? . . . . . . . *G*

Mine arrives tomorrow. TS75, plus 55" guide *and* 32" guide.
Max
On Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:08:23 -0600, the infamous "Max"

Max, aren't you forgetting a Festering SuperSucker?
-- Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. -- John Muir

-- John Muir
The SuperSucker will have to wait for a few more paydays. I already have more vacs than the Hoover company. The Missus would not only think I've lost my mind; she would be convinced.
Max (she might be right)