Festool Circular Saw TS55 / AT65 /AP55 AP65 / AP85 - recommendations & cheapest UK supplier

Hello There
I'm in the UK and have finally convinced SWMBO that I can purchase the Festool circular saw I want, (TS55)
There are 5 models on their website, which would you recommend?
I'm looking to use it for making kitchen & wardrobe carcass etc
Do you know of any offers at present rather than the 380 rutlands want to charge?

--------------- I bought one (same price), paid by card over the phone. They delivered it and the world was a happy place. Until they sent the invoice through the post and the wife opened it. lol
Anyways, it's a hell of tool.

-------------- The one Rutlands call: Ts55 Plunge Saw Kit. Festool call it: TS 55 EQB-Plus-FS. In both cases the part number: 561192 is the same.

------------- Ideal tool for the job.

--------------- All the shops seem to sell at the same price. I bought mine from a place in Leyburn Nth Yorkshire and paid the same as what you're looking at. You might however be able to work a deal with one of them and maybe get something chucked in for free as against a discount. For what you're intending to make I would suggest getting the smaller rail (FS-800) as well as the big one as it is a bit unwieldy for use on counter tops when you're in the kitchen.
You can sometimes get lucky on ebay. I bought the CT MINI vacuum as a 'must have' accessory for mine (once the wife had lowered her radar) from there saving about 50 quid, and it sucks up every bit of nasty MDF dust, and that saw makes very very small dust particles that just hang in the air with extraction. I've just had a poke about on ebay and there is one: 4365939315 but it does not appear to have systainer (fancy but useful box). You might need to factor the cost of one of those in, which would be a little over 40 quid according to my 2004 price list.

------------- Should read without extraction....
gandalf wrote:

hang
Ade, have a look at www.ukworkshop.co.uk/forums There's quite a few members with the Festool CS.