Festool

I have been looking at the Festool Precisio saw benches and wondered if any one has tried one. Any comments about the saws would be appreciated.
I'm not sure if this make is available in the US, but a quick Google will no doubt enlighten you.
Oldun
Oldun wrote:

And a purchase will undoubtedly lighten your wallet... :(