Fence Wood Staining?

Have some old fence pickets from Home Depot that are weathered dark gray. I want to retain the finish texture (rough) but I want to bring back the honey color. Naturally, I could sand or plane but that would ruin the texture.
Any ideas such as bleaching, etc.?
Thanks
A high pressure washer will do the trick

colors available from almost clear to red or yellow/brown paint..
The stuff has been working great for me.. I used the "Pacific Redwood" (very light color, mostly oil) on our redwood fence in 2001... recoated it once since then and it still looks great..
I rolled it on the flat side of the fence with a large stucco roller and did the inside with a "Hudson" type garden sprayer...
mac
Please remove splinters before emailing