Fellow Packrats, Forgive Me For I Have Sinned

My heart goes out to you and I hope the funeral was grand. That's why you need to make arrangements like I did with the city dump. I take out a load or two to the special spot that I have reserved - in case I need something back. Unfortunately, by the time I get back the whole landscape is changed and the reference stick I left behind to pace out the spot is long buried. Fortunately, I now have only the finest junk left at home.

And yes, we do have the school stuff all the way to kindergarten for both my kids. They're 31 and 27 years old.

And yes, it is hereditary but mostly it's a disease. I caught it from my wife.

Pete

Reply to
cselby

I KNOW it is hereditary! My dad's garage/shop was always stacked to the ceiling with stuff that might be useful some day. My garage/shop is stacked six feet high with stuff (I just haven't been at it as long). My daughters' places are a wreck with stuff places here and there that could be useful someday. John in SC

Reply to
John Heacock

I'll tell what's even worse, Come home to a garage full of treasures that have been floating in 24" of semi-brackish water after a hurricane. Sheer bliss and great motivation for throwing out those things that seldom got used. Trouble is, there is virtually nothing left now, :<

Reply to
Chris Dubea