Felder

I had the opportunity to use a Felder the other day. perfection is a hard thing to describe but Felder may sum it up. Razor edges, perfectly square cuts, no tearout at all and a sliding table that felt like it was gliding on air. I may have chained myself to it if I had the chance.

My saw at home just isn't the same anymore, I've been ruined.

Sigh...

Reply to
Greg Millen

Thu, Apr 8, 2004, 11:30pm (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@bigpond.net.au (Greg=A0Millen) laments: I've been ruined. Sigh..

Don't worry too much about it. Your social life should improve immensly, once word gets around..

JOAT Don't e-mail me while I'm breathing.

Reply to
J T

My buddy 2 miles away has one of these as well. I refuse to go to his house because the want is so great!

Reply to
Creamy Goodness

Dear Greg,

In the last two years I have sold two new AD741's, 16" planer/jointer with the Digi-Drive system (powered table up and down, position control, digital thickness indicator) to local pattern shops. As part of the bid, I had to agree to instruct the shop guys on how to use it. Yah right, who is going to pass up the opportunity to play with one of those! Self setting knives, what a dream. For a while I considered buying one, but then I decided I would rather have a car to drive...

David.

Reply to
David F. Eisan

Nuthin' a little money can't solve! ;->