FeinTurboII vs FestoolCT22 suck off.

I already had a CT22 vacuum on the go at my shop, but needed an additional set-up for installations. I had bought the CT22 in a kit with the Festool Rotex sander and I am very pleased with the results.
I also had a Ridgid 6"ROS (R2610) (Metabo) on the go and modified it with a Mirka 19-hole pad so I could use the Abranet sanding system. When hooked up to the Festool CT22 vac, it makes a wonderful system. Bottom line... I needed another quality vac.
What was I to do? Another CT22? Outside of a kit purchase, that's not cheap. So I visited a friend of mine ( http://countereffects.ca /) who has a few Fein systems on the go and is very happy with the results he is getting. He's had them for years and no problems. Fein had a deal on a Turbo II vac.
Make a long story short, That Fein is one serious vacuum. It has a much bigger capacity than the CT22 for less money. (Your deals may vary). It also sucks better. The CT22 is still an excellent unit, but if this is going to be your first quality sucker, buy the Fein.
I am thinking of a way to do a 'suck off'. Maybe a piece of clear vacuum tube (Central vac style) and a ping-pong ball. Fein on one end, Festool on the other.
Any other diabolical tests any one can think of?
The Fein is also a wet-vac...the Festool is not.
My Saturday rant..off to work.