Feeding Trolls II

I typed up a long response to the WHY WE ARE GETTING OUR ASS KICKED II thread. It explained things like physics and the laws of the universe. I was just ready to post it when I thought TROLL!

So I deleted it and posted this instead.

Reply to
Joe Willmann

don't you get it? trolls LOVE to see ANY posts referencing their adolescent behavior. Please go the extra mile next time and skip posting even this limited discourse. thanks. (I know I'm contributing in a small way to the problem, but I feel YOU, Joe should be made aware ANY posts discussing these morons feeds their ego and supports their habit).

my last word on this thread. I URGE you to let this thread die.

dave

Joe Willmann wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave