Feedback Please - Rail & Stile Raised Panel Door - How To

Have put together some stuff on Rail & Stile Raised Panel Doors and would appreciate some feedback on the info and illustrations - from both first time users as well as experienced users.
What I'm shooting for is a step by step with How and Why, then just two pages with the key info and occassional user can put in a binder and use when the next rail and stile raised panel door project comes up.
As always, comments, suggestions and constructive criticism will be appreciated.
Crib Pages http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Joinery/RailStile/RailStile7.html http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Joinery/RailStile/RailSTile8.html
The step by step long version
http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Joinery/RailStile/RailAndStileTOC.html
charlie b
Add pictures here
✖

I agree with Upscale on the information being pretty well presented. A few observations however, the illustrations showing the backer board pushing the coped end of the rail indicates that the rail is no longer in contact with the fence after passing the bit. The rail actually is still in contact with the fence after being cut. I also recommend the backer board to be closer to square in shape to help prevent it from tipping from the fence. The backer board does not have to be the exact same height/thickness as the rail, it can also be thicker than the rail.
All minor points.
Add pictures here
✖

Not too bad, should be fine for anybody new to panel doors. Only criticism, although a very minor subjective one is that it's a bit colourful in my opinion. :)
Add pictures here
✖
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------020409020202020204020501 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1; format=flowed Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
First line after the first photo ..
It's understandable that your first experience with using a Raised Panel Door Set may be a bit "challenging" - you're palying with bits that are the "negaitve" of
I think you meant PLAYING and NEGATIVE
charlieb wrote:

--------------020409020202020204020501 Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
<pre wrap="">Have put together some stuff on Rail &amp; Stile Raised Panel Doors and would appreciate some feedback on the info and illustrations - from both first time users as well as experienced users.
What I'm shooting for is a step by step with How and Why, then just two pages with the key info and occassional user can put in a binder and use when the next rail and stile raised panel door project comes up.
As always, comments, suggestions and constructive criticism will be appreciated.
Crib Pages <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Joinery/RailStile/RailStile7.html ">http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Joinery/RailStile/RailStile7.html </a> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Joinery/RailStile/RailSTile8.html ">http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Joinery/RailStile/RailSTile8.html </a>
The step by step long version
<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Joinery/RailStile/RailAndStileTOC.html ">http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/Joinery/RailStile/RailAndStileTOC.html </a>
--------------020409020202020204020501--
Add pictures here
✖
On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 10:13:11 -0400, "<<<__ Bøb __>>>"
Did you know that you are posting HTML to a text newsgroup?
Mark
Add pictures here
✖
Markem wrote:

Yes.
Folks having been posting html urls here since at least 1998 or 1999 when I first joined the group. Since I use an older version of Netscape for both web browsing, e-mail and usenet reader, I cut a url from the browser and paste in a message - either e-mail or post to a usenet group. Have no way of turning off html in the message composition mode. Haven't looked to see if the reader has the option to turn of displaying urls in html since it's never been a problem for me.
Did the html cause problems for you?
Attaching image files is a No No - especially when the file is a raw image file - from a 5 Megapixel digital camera.
Anyway, comments, suggestions and/or constructive criticism of the referenced info would be appreciated.
charlie b
Add pictures here
✖

snip

It was not your posting that I referenced Charlie, the name was B0B. Except I can not put a slashed zero up and am to lazy to wander through the special characters routine.
I have not yet looked at the your site with this latest request. Your postings here come through as text.
Mark
Add pictures here
✖