Feedback on Dewalt D27300 Planer Thicknesser please

Hi all,
Does anyone use to work with the Dewalt D27300 Planer Thicknesser? I'm planning to buy it, but I need some user fedback before...
Thanks for your help,
Regards
Vince
Is that product not available in the U.S? I'd never seen that one before. The jointer doesn't look very long, does it?
Dave
Vince44 wrote:

LOL It's a DeWalt "Plaqnhavel"
Look at page 4 on this PDF link
http://www.imab.se/bolag/images/img_erbj/GT1_2005_2.pdf
Leon, thanks, that was a gas! Funny looking stuff.
Dave
Leon wrote:

In fact, it may be only available in 240V... I was expecting an answer from someone in United Kingdom...
http://www.toolshopdirect.co.uk/ishop/982/shopscr2834.html

Yes but the question is: "is it enough long?" ;-)
Thanks for your comment...

The legs look pretty spindly...
http://www.tooled-up.com/Product.asp?PID 1184