Feedback on Dewalt D27300 Planer Thicknesser please

Hi all,

Does anyone use to work with the Dewalt D27300 Planer Thicknesser? I'm planning to buy it, but I need some user fedback before...

Thanks for your help,

Regards

Vince

Reply to
Vince44

Is that product not available in the U.S? I'd never seen that one before. The jointer doesn't look very long, does it?

Dave

V> Hi all,

Reply to
David

LOL It's a DeWalt "Plaqnhavel"

Look at page 4 on this PDF link

Leon

The legs look pretty spindly...

johnny999_99

Leon, thanks, that was a gas! Funny looking stuff.

Dave

Reply to
David

In fact, it may be only available in 240V... I was expecting an answer from someone in United Kingdom...

The jointer doesn't look very long, does it? Yes but the question is: "is it enough long?" ;-)

Thanks for your comment...

Reply to
Vince44