Favs of the show

I just got back from the Denver Woodworker's Show (http://www.thewoodworkingshow.com /).
Here are some of my favorites from the show -- of course I gravitate toward things I need.....
1. The ProGrip "back-to-back" clamp available at www.thewoodworkerschoice.com. This is a competitor with the Tru-Grip system. Both have sliders for routers or circular saws. The Tru-Grip also supports the Microfence (http://www.microfence.com /).
2. The Z-vise. You really need the demo to appreciate it's flexibility. Of course it's expensive... around $250 .... I was told it's only available at shows and on the web....
3. The Akeda dovetail jig. I watch both the Leigh and the Akeda demos and both are impressive. However, the Akeda wins on simplicity, dust collection, and cost. However, it cannot do some of the "funny looking" dovetails that the Leigh does. The Leigh also accepts larger pieces of wood although I'd never need the maximum width on either.
4. The Lie-Nielsen (LN) semi-custom work bench. It's beautiful. $1800. You get to call LN and specify a whole bunch of stuff.
5. Incra or JoinTech router tables. Big bucks but really nice.
6. Peachtree Woodworking Supply, Inc. They had a lot of little stuff that I find useful. But so does TWC -- The Woodworker's Choice.
Now off to buy another Lotto ticket.

Link just goes to a home page. Not useful.
Bob
Sorry, I though you could navigate to the ProGrips.
http://www.thewoodworkerschoice.com/search_results.asp?txtsearchParamType=ANY&txtsearchParamCat=9&txtsearchParamMan=ALL&txtsearchParamVen=ALL&txtDateAddedStart=&txtPriceEnd=&txtPriceStart=&txtSale=&txtsearchParamTxt =*&txtFromSearch=&subcat(7-bottom&iLevel=2&txtCatName=2