favorites into bookmarks

Can anyone tell me specifically how to convert my Favorites into Bookmarks? Thank you.

Reply to
abfunex

In IE under the "File" menu choose "Import/Export". Export favorites.

In another browser, choose "Organize Bookmarks" or "Manage Bookmarks". Under the "File" menu choose "Import". Select and import the file you just exported from IE.

Reply to
Joe

I don't have another browser. I just have Internet Ecplorer. Please advise.

Reply to
abfunex

Favorites are bookmarks. What specifically are you trying to accomplish?

Reply to
Joe

I cannot upload my Favorites to a web site that will let me see my Favorites on another computer. It will only let me upload Bookmarks (which is a Netscape product, and Netscape does not exist any more). See

and

abfunex

You might try a program called Favorites Plus.

It is available at:

DouginUtah

Favorites on another computer.

Get a flash drive, plug it into puter 1, and copy info onto it.

Unplug flash drive, put it in your pocket.

Travel to puter 2, plug in flash drive and copy data as req'd from it.

Grab a cold one and celebrate your triumph over geekdom.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

In IE under the "File" menu choose "Import/Export". Export favorites.

On web site, upload bookmark file you just exported from IE.

Reply to
Joe

I cannot upload my Favorites to a web site that will let me see my Favorites on another computer. It will only let me upload Bookmarks (which is a Netscape product, and Netscape does not exist any more). See

and

For an easy bm, try some Ex-Lax.

B.

Reply to