favorites into bookmarks

Can anyone tell me specifically how to convert my Favorites into Bookmarks? Thank you.
On Fri, 04 Apr 2008 14:48:40 -0700, abfunex wrote:

In IE under the "File" menu choose "Import/Export". Export favorites.
In another browser, choose "Organize Bookmarks" or "Manage Bookmarks". Under the "File" menu choose "Import". Select and import the file you just exported from IE.

I don't have another browser. I just have Internet Ecplorer. Please advise.

Favorites are bookmarks. What specifically are you trying to accomplish?

I cannot upload my Favorites to a web site that will let me see my Favorites on another computer. It will only let me upload Bookmarks (which is a Netscape product, and Netscape does not exist any more). See www.divshare.com and www.easybm.com
Favorites on another computer.
Get a flash drive, plug it into puter 1, and copy info onto it.
Unplug flash drive, put it in your pocket.
Travel to puter 2, plug in flash drive and copy data as req'd from it.
Grab a cold one and celebrate your triumph over geekdom.
Lew

In IE under the "File" menu choose "Import/Export". Export favorites.
On web site, upload bookmark file you just exported from IE.

I cannot upload my Favorites to a web site that will let me see my Favorites on another computer. It will only let me upload Bookmarks (which is a Netscape product, and Netscape does not exist any more). See www.divshare.com and www.easybm.com
For an easy bm, try some Ex-Lax.
B.

You might try a program called Favorites Plus.
It is available at: http://www.borngeek.com/