Favorite source for mail order Yellowheart?

I'm looking for a source for small amounts of yellowheart. Say 5-15 board feet at a time of 6/4 S2S. No particular rush, but I'm not having much luck finding it online in anything other than 4/4. Local sources have been turning up dry as well.             Todd

Todd... this help? (8/4)
http://curiouswoods.com/wood--Yellow-Heart--YH
Mac

Yep, 8/4 is actually a little bit better than 6/4 for what I'm doing. Thank you very much!             Todd (making marudais for japanese braiding)