Favorite "classic" tool?

Being old but not that old, I will probably have to sell all my tools to buy gas before I go. :~) But certainly something to think about.

Reply to
Leon

OOPS! LN.

charlie b

Reply to
charlieb

I could. I use a marking knife most often. Sometimes the pencil.

Reply to
George Max

Better you see what's coming for your and sell it or give it to someone of your choice. When they sell your stuff, they'll be happy to take a buck and half apiece for your Lie-Nielsen planes They just don't know. Or care.

Reply to
George Max

Tough call. My own favorite "classic" is my DJ-20 jointer.

Reply to
George Max

Don't worry about the sewing machines. Those electronic jobs don't last that long and, when they break, it's often impossible to get parts. I'll stick with my 1947 and 1960 Singers.

Reply to
CW

10K for two sewing machines? Dang. I hope they can sew together some kool woodworking projects for that kinda loot. I am happy with my $150 Singer walking foot industrial machine circa 1952.

Wayne

Reply to
NoOne N Particular

Yabbut, your son is too smart to fall for either of those pursuits ... it's a good bet that at some point in the future he will probably own a Fortune

500 company, and you don't get there quilting or building cabinets. :)
Reply to
Swingman