Fathers Day @ Amazon/Tool crib

SWMBO willing Amazon is giving $50 gift certificates for every $250 or over purchase. Nice chance to barter for that father's day gift with a little something extra for a future purchase.

I'm trying to find this piece of information on the Amazon site but I'm not having any luck. Where'd you see this?
www.amazon.com/toolcrib
On 22 May 2004 06:34:06 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (werlax) wrote:

It was on my Amazon/Tool Crib catalog. Try Amazon's Tool Crib Website.