fasttrak bandsaw fence

I know they do not make this model anymore, but its what I got.....
Looking for a "micro adjust feature" similar to what Kreg sells -- anyone know if the Kreg micro adjust fits or another source for one made the fasttrak fence ?
Try this one: http://www.prairieriverwoodworking.com/ProductDetail.asp?optionsid
They dont have the fences, but the still have some of the accessories.
Darrell

cool -- thanks for the find......

purchased the Fasttrack name, inventory, etc. within the last year or so.
Kreg may have just what you need.
Happy New Year to of all the on topic wreckers and everyone else!!