FastTrack/Duginke Miter guage on sale

Just got a flyer from PrarieRiver announcing that the Fasttrack line by Duginske has been bought by Kreg (the pocket hole folks)
The Fasttrack Miter guage is my favorite, and is marked down (as discontinued as Kreg is rebading and marketing it under the Kreg brand) from 99.99 to 79.99 direct from PrairieRiver (is NOT listed as on sale at their websites, but call them at 1-888-536-1870 and they will confirm the discounted pricing)
Frankly a GREAT price on a GREAT miter guage.
Usual disclaimer, I have NO connection with Kreg, PrairieRiver or Mark D., other than as a very satisfied user/owner
John