Faster, easier box joints on the TS

JOAT's link to the PWW box joint jig led me to dig up this article by Lorne Gushulak. He's discovered an alternative method of cutting box joints by ganging the sides together and... well it's hard to explain. The link has been posted here before, but it was about 5 years ago, and so I hope someone finds it useful.