FAQ??

Can some one point me to the FAQ of the news group please?

See <http://www.r-bonomi.com/rec.woodworking for several useful links, including one for the FAQ. Note: the FAQ itself hasn't been updated for more than 4-1/2 years, and many of the links it references are dead.
As the maintainer is not responding to inquiries, I'm considering doing up a replacement version.

A search for FAQ would have easily provided this information. In fact, you could have searched ONLY IN 2004 and found the exact question already asked. But you are entitled to a freebie, so here goes:
http://www.robson.org/woodfaq/woodfaq_1.html#Section_1.8
-Chris
to a freebie, so here

way. Herb