Can someone point me to the FAQ for this group?
New here so just lurking at this point..
Remove "MYPANTS" in my email to reply directly...

Enjoy:
http://tinyurl.com/2umax
--
Bill

URL for FAQ used to be posted weekly by somone that carde so must be available via google search.
On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 15:08:04 GMT, "Rod"

That will be the job of David Eisan. His sig reads as follows:
Enjoy.     mahalo,     jo4hn
Rod wrote:

<<Can someone point me to the FAQ for this group?>>
Every newbie asks that question. For the answer, you'll have to refer to the FAQ. <g>
Lee