Fan curves for Shop Vacs: 150 cfm & 20 inches H2O

We produce a Laboratory meter stand for agricultural seed planters. We need an air movement system that can handle 20 inches of water at

100-150 cfm. We are looking unsuccessfully in the newsgroups to find fan curves for commercial shop vacs. Is that the best solution for this flow/static combination?

Thanks! Justin Koch

1) Source of supply for Fan curves. 2) Tradeoffs between shop vacs and dust collection systems.
Reply to
Justin Koch