Family Handyman #34 (12/02)?

Does anyone have an issue of Family Handyman #34 that they'd be willing to sell to me or, at the least, photocopy a project from? I contacted the company and they're out of back issues. Specifically, I am interested in the article that details how to build the built in bookcases featured on the front cover. I had the article and bought the wood for it, but now can't find the magazine. I'm thinking SWMBO tossed it. Yet... she still wants the bookcases. Go figure. ;) Thanks for any help!
I have a number of FH issues around. I just moved and as such everything is "mixed up". But I might be able to help. Which book case was it?
Also, have you tried your local library (the BIGGEST one in town)? Ours has a subscription and I could get it there as well!
MJ Wallace
snipped-for-privacy@onebox.com (MJ Wallace) wrote in message

look.
I might have to head to the 'big city' and take a look.
Thanks!
Is this the one?:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m1080/1_53/111114341/p1/article.jhtml?term
I went to:
http://www.findarticles.com/cf_dls/m1080/mag.jhtml
then drilled down from there.
Michael
Are you still looking for this? I have sent you several e-mails with no response.