FAITH CHEST

http://youthandfamilyinstitute.org/resources/faithchest.asp
I h ave no idea what a "faith chest" is suposed to be for, and don't care to know. I am taking it that they have something to do with religion, which I have nothing whatsoever to do with, I am spiritual, and the High Priest of the Woodworking Gods, who also have nothing to do with religion of any type - unless it's a church supper, or something like that. But it's a chest, and I always think chests are neat. For the weenies, I don't care what religion you are, one of my favorite acquaintenances is the minister of one of the local churches.
JOAT Viet Nam. Divorce. Cancer. Been there, done that, got over it. Now where the Hell are my T-shirts? - JOAT
J T wrote:

Seems to be something that the "Faith and Family Institute" made up out of whole cloth. Not really a bad notion though for those who are into such things--keep all your religious paraphernalia and memorabilia in one place. IMO really needs some dedicated storage for Bible, prayer book, and hymnal though.
--John
J T wrote on 13/11/2007 :

You should consider Joining us Pastafarians.
http://www.venganza.org /
May the noodly tendrils of the Great Flying Spaghetti Monster touch you too.
Mekon