Fair price on Pomermatic 1970-80s 8in jointer?

I have an appointment to see one at auction tomorrow. It is in a basement and no promise to help me move it was made by the auctioneer (company). Credit for locating it goes to Cedar Sonny! I'll try to find out if the infeed/outfeed table is removable. Certainly, it must be...
Thanks, Bill
On Friday, March 30, 2012 9:34:00 PM UTC-7, Bill wrote:

I have pretty much the same thing, maybe older. I paid $300 and felt I got it for less than half it's true value. See them got for $700 all the time. Yes the tables would be removable but don't do it. Major hassle to reassemble correctly. That is why I got a deal but I figured it out. Just use some leverage or pay pro movers.