FA: Woodworking plans for Jump Toy - Great Christmas gift idea.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item#63579043
Brian wrote:
<snip of link to ebay>
Isn't that kinda like selling plans for a pointy stick?
If you don't like it, ignore it.

Brian wrote:

Will do.
By the way, if anyone's interested, here's a link to FREE plans for the same thing:
http://www.thewoodcrafter.net/proj/p70.html
If your not embarrassed by giving a gift that looks like it was made by child labor in (insert country of your choice here), that is one option.....

option.....
Different wood and a rounding over bit and you have it. Made by your own slave priced labor.
With all the sharing of knowledge we have here, it just seems kind of cheesy to auction off something like that.
I do appreciate the idea though. I know people with kids in cub scouts that would probably enjoy making something like that. I'll pass it on. Ed
kinda hard to believe anyone would need plans to make that. looks like a triangle with holes and some golf tees.
TomL
On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 23:10:49 GMT, "Brian"

TomL writes:

That's about it. You see this in some restaurants, usually with a version for sale for around $6-$10. Last I saw was up around Lancaster, PA a few months ago. They're kind of fun to fool with, but I wouldn't pay for one. The picture has enough detail for you to make one, really.
Charlie Self
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it." George Carlin